Saturday 3 November 2007

Media Museum, Bradford

On Wednesday I went to the National Media Museum in Bradford (originally the National Photography Museum). The main reason for going was to do some research for my dissertation which is on photography, looking at how people react to having their photo taken, specifically looking at candid photography.

However, when I got there, I found much more to do than just wonder around the exhibition of Sarah Jones', apparently "intimate and contemplative" photographs that to me possibly seemed a bit cliche even though the images themselves were beautiful in their colour and composition.

The animation section and advertising section were of the most interest to me, and I found myself spending the whole day watching advert after advert and ancient examples of animation.

Remember this...



No comments: